We take pride in quality assurance and maintain a high standard of work. All therapists are regulated by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA) and can be found on their register. They are all registered members of a professional body such as BAPT, PTUK and BACP who require therapists to follow ethical standards and undertake regular CPD.
All of Our Therapists Have
- •DBS checks directly with us ( or hold a transferable DBS online)
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Regular clinical supervision
Our Quality Assurance Measures
- We ensure all of our therapists follow our ethos and values and set up the service with a standardized approach
- Our custom-made online system logs all child protection concerns, case meetings and notes to ensure we are working to a high standard, with safeguarding as our priority.
- We maintain connections with our contracting organisations and meet with you twice a year to ensure your receiving the service we expect
- We maintain a close working relationship with our therapists by offering on-going support, hosting regular staff meetings, peer supervision and visiting them in their workplaces
- We provide you with statistics, outcomes and case studies to evidence our work
We also conduct on-going checks and monitor progress of our therapists and to ensure our schools are happy with our service!