Every year we support vulnerable children by putting together Christmas stockings full of gifts for them! This year we have been working closely with children bereaved by homicide and we have seen the devastating impact a loss like this has on their lives.
Loss through homicide is a terrible way to lose someone and so we need your help to spread a little joy into their lives this Christmas time! Let’s show them that there is goodness and love in the world!
It doesn’t take much to get involved. You can:
1. Share this with everyone you know! Download Flyer
2. click this link and buy a gift from the wish list – https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/35N24QDS74WDI?ref_=wl_share
3. Tell your friends and family and work together to gather donations
4. Get your organisation involved and gather donations for us as a team – email us to let us know you want to support us- email link
5. Send something from you to the children to us in the post
We have 77 children to get stockings for and would LOVE your help.
Please be aware that we can only pick up donations up to an hour and a half away from Manchester. if you live further away but still want to support us – you can buy off the amazon gift list or send something of your choice through the post.
Please share this post for us 🙏